4/17/2012

Garden Party!

Preston was out of town last week so on Saturday I desperately needed some alone time.
After soccer and t-ball were over I headed out for a few hours of shopping alone....bliss!
I came home to the cutest sight to be seen. This...
Photobucket

My trio and the hubby were planting our garden.....together.
I hurried inside for the camera and took that shot. Love.
There is something about the kiddos helping out their dad and working together that puts a huge smile on my face.

They were so excited to show me the things that they were planting...
Photobucket

Peas, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts...
Photobucket

Most of them were planting anyways. One little lady was digging things up...
Photobucket

I ran out to snap a few pictures and was heading back in to clean up inside when
Preston looked up from his planting...
Photobucket
and asked, "Have you ever dug your hand into Mother Earth?".
I laughed. Yes, I have, but I'm so happy that he loves to garden so I don't have to.
Thanks, babe!....for the time away and for digging your hands into Mother Earth!


No comments: