3/22/2012

bow bandit

Photobucket

This little lady is getting all girly on me.
She likes to pick out her shoes, her skirt and her bows.
For the past 6 months or so we've had a problem with her pulling out her bows.
....and with that much hair, we are left with one messy mop after!
At least she never puts her bow down, she always brings it to mom to hold! That's my girl!

Photobucket

The other day, while changing her diaper, she saw her headbands hanging on a hook.
She grabbed them off and immediately wanted to put one on.
I helped her get it on, and since then she wants to wear one every day!

Photobucket

I think she likes keeping her crazy hair out of her eyes.
I think it's pretty cute.
And, her Daddy says he likes it because it looks more "sporty".
I think he's hoping for a little athlete.
I'm just hoping she stays little forever.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jody said...

Super cute! She is just adorable!