2/17/2011

Speaking of Love...

I'm in LOVE with this warm winter weather...
although I did wake up to inches of snow this morning.
I'm ready for Spring!

During the warm spell we went to the Dinosaur Park
and Stella got her first ride on the swings...
I LOVE that chuckle/scream.

I also LOVE my cute neighbor kids that make
such great friends for my kiddos and supply great mommy friends for me!

I LOVE getting a few minutes of quiet time to read
and enjoy a Coke & Bagel w/ jam...
I LOVE acts of service, by the way (just sayin').

I LOVE ketchup that dips, instead of ketchup that squeezes.
Only at Chick-Fil-A...

I LOVE my husband so much that
I attempted homemade pizzas, dough and all.
That's a lot for me...I don't bake.
I even went with a heart shape.
Not beautiful, but delicious, and really not too hard.

I LOVE that my old washer and dryer went dead
and that my new set washes huge loads & dries them in record speeds.
Makes my laundry life much more bearable.

I LOVE chubby, dimpled baby fists...

And speaking of cute baby fists,
my poor little niece Afton has RSV
and is in the hospital.
I LOVE her, her brother (who's our buddy at our house right now)
and her mom (who is one of my best friends).
Get better quick, Sweet Afton!

And while we're on the subject of LOVE...
I think that's pretty darn funny.
I also think it's funny that now that most people in America
know who Jimmer is now, he sorta chokes.
No pressure, Buddy. Feel the love and deliver.

Sorry for the huge outpouring of LOVE,
but I just emptied my phone photos onto my computer
and they were yelling out to be shared.
Gotta spread the LOVE when you can!

1 comment:

Orange said...

Fun! Love all the pictures.

Let us know when you go to the Dino Park- we bought a pass too. :)

Hope Afton gets better quick.