9/21/2009

three little monsters

Since tomorrow is the first official day of Fall, I hit up my vinyl lady for some Halloween door decor. I called her with the idea, and she thought it was pretty cute so she put it in her shop (if you'd like your own). The set comes with 3 little monsters (dirty door not included), and I have only 2 living inside my house on most days....BUT, for the next week only I will own a 3rd monster. My sweet (not monstrous) little nephew, Davis will be staying with us. Can I handle 3 little monsters for 8 days??? I guess we shall see.

I love that we already have our Halloween decor up and are feeling Fallish, but I sure hope Henry quits asking, "Is it Halloween today?" soon, or else the monsters (the ones on the door) will not be surviving until Halloween night.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Thank you so much for watching our little monster! I hope he is good for you!!! You are the best!!!

Audrey said...

I am glad that I am not the only one with my Halloween decorations up. I just love fall and as soon as I think I can get away with it up they go!