12/19/2007

Our first nursery item has arrived!

Preston gets gift cards to LLBean for turning in his timesheet on time for work and for other little incentives, so we used a bundle of them to purchase his nifty chair for the nursery. If this baby is anything like Henry it will be eating around the clock, and I'm going to need something comfy to sit in. Now I just need a little stand to go buy it to hold the rest of my life....drink, food, phone, lamp, book and other miscellaneous breastfeeding items. I'm planning on feeling like a milk machine those first few months and spending my time nuzzling in this chair with the new little one.

Preston and Henry tried it out, and it already has chocolate on the arm from big brother. I'm sure it's the first of many more stains to come.

2 comments:

annek said...

Looks great!! That is definitely going to be wonderful to sit in at 2am while you are feeding the babe.
Why doesn't Rusty get any incentives like that...I guess he works for the gov't and they are too cheap to treat their employees good. Oh well!

The Unprocessed Project said...

Looks very comfy.....we are need of one of those!