12/21/2007

Memory Lane

All of this house decorating is never ending, but I was finally able to complete Henry's timeline border in his room last night. We printed 42 of our favorite 4x6 pictures of Henry since his birth to current and put them in chronological order across the top of his beadboard. I just bought cheapo frames at IKEA and put them flush next to eachother. The project was super cheap (less than $20 total), and I love the way it turned out! I'm such a picture person, and it's so fun to go in his room now and look at pictures of him at different times in his life. Henry seems to love it too....he will point and tell me who it is in the picture or what they are doing. I don't always pull out my old scrapbooks and reminisce as much as I should, but now I can just walk along the perimeter of Henry's room for a little walk down memory lane.

7 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

What an adorable idea!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo creative! Love it!

Jen S. said...

amazing! great work j.

Unknown said...

what a cute idea, I love it!

pamela said...

oh i love you! you have the best decorating ideas.

Anonymous said...

Did I make the cut?

severts6 said...

What a cool idea! I might use it, if you don't mind.