8/31/2007

The first of many...


I caught Henry with a green dry erase marker going to town on our office wall. I didn't know that he even knew how to get the lid off, but apparently he does. My first reaction was to be mad, but I decided it was my own fault for neglecting him while I cleaned the house. This was his first coloring mishap, and I'm sure they'll be many more to come.

Good thing this will be the nursery, and it will be getting a paint job shortly! But, I have heard on many occasions that an older sibling's art work makes for a welcome decoration for baby!

3 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

You have so much patience, Jessie! I guess that comes with parenting;)

pamela said...

ya, this will just keep happening and happening and happening.

Anonymous said...

you need FOLEX, it works great.
kbsay