11/13/2006

Oh so boring blog!

The good news is WE'RE HOME!!!!! Henry and I made the 1o hour trek yesterday, and are SO happy to be back with Preston! I say that with a little bit of reservation because Henry bawled and held on to me so tight when he saw Preston. It was the strangest thing, and it broke my heart. But, as the night wore on he warmed up to him, and they had a fun time wrestling and playing with his toys.

The bad news is I BROKE MY CAMERA! It's been banged in my diaper bag one too many times, and it won't even turn on! How boring will this blog be for the next little while with no pictures?! I'm hoping to take it to a camera shop to get it fixed today, but it's one of those things that sometimes costs more to fix than it's worth. Plus, we're really eyeing the Nikon D50, and this may just be our excuse to make the purchase! So, I'm hoping to have some pictures for you soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its a sign, you need to invest in the Nikon, meanwhile I was thinking you could get a disposable for your X-mas cards. Do you want to meet at Chipotle for lunch? I know you will check this before then.
kbsay

Jeni Boston said...

I say go for the Nikon! You won't regret it!!