9/18/2006

The new respectable "do"


I have always been a lover of Henry's mohawk....Preston has always begged me to just leave his hair alone (hmmm....I wonder where he gets that from?). He claims he wants him to look more respectable, not like he's going to a concert. I promised Preston that when Henry turned one we could cut his hawk off. Well, I'm a little sad to report, it happened. I took him in for a "buzz" of sorts last week. I must admit, I like it...I just miss the spunk. He just looks so grown up with his new "do".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I loved the mohawk but the new haircut is adorable too! He's such a cute little man!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is 6 yrs old!
it is pretty cute, aunt keely

pamela said...

i love all the recent posts. too many to comment. my favorite is henry all stuffed into his jacket! great pictures.

Anonymous said...

grandma said..
I love the cut, it makes him look alot older. See you in a week!